An international law firm with offices in Washington, D.C. is seeking a full-time Billing Specialist to join their team. This person will be responsible for focusing on the monthly and demand billing process.
- Distributing and sorting appropriate billing reports, editing attorney time entries, preparing invoices for selected attorneys and handling attorney and secretary inquiries
- Handling ebilling client/vendor submissions and rejections, identifying billing discrepancies and referring to appropriate firm leadership as necessary
- Managing monthly workflow allocation to ensure completion at month’s end, and administering firm’s write off procedures and other duties, as assigned.
- 5 +years of law firm billing experience
- 3+ years of Elite Enterprise experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (including Microsoft Excel), are required..