Audio Visual Engineer
An international law firm with offices in NYC is seeking a full-time Audio Visual Engineer to join their technology team. This person will be responsible for the coordinating and setup of all audio and video services and equipment, development of new solutions, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring, maintenance and support of all A/V solutions to ensure optimum performance
- Responsible for duplication and editing of audio and video as well as capturing webcasts and other streaming media to DVD or other media.
- Track, schedule and maintain all of the portable A/V equipment. (i.e., TV’s, Elmo's, cameras, overhead projectors, LCD Projectors, screens, podiums, microphones and audio conference units).
- Setup of all A/V needs in support of conferences or special events.
- Maintain, monitor and periodically test the operation of all built in A/V systems.
- Document and keep current administrative and design manuals for the implementation and maintenance of the A/V network.
- Provide quality customer service to all of the staff and clients including in direct support of A/V needs.
- Assist in the coordination of vendors to maintain and service the Cable TV system
- A two-year college degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in implementing, maintaining, and supporting Windows operating systems and MSOffice application suites.
- Experience in providing workstation support in a Microsoft networking environment.
- Experience with Exchange and a document management system is a plus.
- Technical experience with hardware configuring and supporting workstations, laptops, and printers required.
- Ability to read and interpret A/V wiring diagrams.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public