Legal Resource Assistant
An international law firm with offices in Washington, D.C. is seeking a full-time Legal Reource Assistant to join their team.
The Legal Resource Assistant will assist attorneys and other legal personnel with administrative, organizational and research work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Preparing, editing, and proofreading legal documents
- Assisting with trial preparation including organizing trial exhibits, notebooks, charts, graphs, and other visual aids
- Managing calendars and schedules by coordinating meetings,conference calls, and appointments; entering and processing expenses and invoices
- Coordinating and scheduling attorney travel; maintaining an awareness of attorneys' caseloads and statuses; establishing and maintaining attorneys' files
- Working with Excel and PowerPoint for a variety of assignments; and performing other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of a high school diploma, with a bachelors or two-year degree preferred.
• Ability to read, speak and write Spanish is a plus.
• Excellent organizational and communications skills, both oral and written.
• Strong skills in MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook, various databases and Internet research skills.
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to prioritize and manage time appropriately.
• A proficiency with standard office procedures working in a team/collaborative environment.
• Ability to work a schedule from 10:30 am – 7:00 pm Monday through Friday.
• Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.