Bilingual Administrative Support - International Arbitration Coordinator
An international law firm with offices in Washington, D.C. is seeking a full-time International Arbitration Coordinator to join their team. This bilingual position in Spanish and English will provide administrative support to the International Arbitration practice group attorneys.
- Preparing schedules for attorneys.
- Preparing detailed itineraries for attorneys, including important numbers, locations and contact names.
- Making travel reservations to include air travel, ground transportation and lodging for attorneys.
- Handling visa arrangements for foreign travel for attorneys.
- Submitting vouchers for travel and expense reimbursement via Chrome River.
- Preparing, editing and proofreading legal documents to include inputting time entry.
- Maintaining the contact database (InterAction) for attorneys.
- Translating documents from English to Spanish and vice versa.
- Assisting with special projects as directed by the attorneys.
- Other administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Two-year degree required.
- Ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in a busy office environment.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment using good judgment.
- Typing a minimum of 60 wpm.
- Ability to work additional hours, as necessary.