C++ (High Frequency Trading) Software Developers
A financial firm with offices in downtown Boston is seeking qualified C++ Developers to join their growing software engineering department. This person will be responsible for helping to develop and architect low-latency applications using C++ in a UNIX environment.
This is a permanent, direct hire opportunity. Relocation assitance provided and will sponsor. Interested candidates should apply directly to this job posting.
- 5+ years experience using C/C++ in a UNIX environment.
- Experience architecting low latency applications in C++.
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns and best practices.
- Knowledge of financial trading systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal