Manager of Website and Digital Media
An international law firm with offices in Washington, D.C. is seeking a full-time Manager of Website and Digital Media to join their team. The Manager will be responsible for managing and supporting the development of marketingoperations tools and systems that meet the big-picture needs of the company. This position oversees the digital marketing systems, including the website, micro-sites, blogs, email marketing, social media, online video, accessibility, SEO, and analytics.
- Manage the ongoing development needs of the website, including a focus on user experience and user interface design.
- Ensure proper functionality of the companies marketing technology platforms, including but not limited to public websites and microsites, blogs, social networking platforms, email marketing, and related electronic templates.
- Manage the maintenance and integrations required for the website, social media initiatives, search engine optimization tools, Google analytics, and other related systems.
- Collaborate in pursuit of producing innovative and cost-effective digital media solutions and advise on best digital practices.
- Responsible for the supervision of at least one other staff member. Also serves as the primary liaison with external website and digital media vendors and internal IT support staff.
- Provide user training and support and creation of manuals and functional documentation for website technology platforms.
- Establish priorities and recommend additional resources and tools to support website planning and execution.
- Ensure functionality and data flow are working optimally between integrated systems.
- 7+ years of experience working in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Prior experience working within a digital marketing landscape and in seeking out new technologies to help drive business in a competitive marketplace.
- Able to translate technology ‘language’ to non-technology savvy people and have the ability to train others in the marketing/business development department on technology needed to support the department.
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter who is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully, many with tight deadlines.
- Ability to lead meetings, teams, and work groups to encourage participation, mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among participants; ability to coordinate the activities or tasks of people and/or groups.