Accounts Payable Assistant
An international law firm with offices in Tallahassee, FL is seeking a qualified Accounts Payable Technician. This person will be responsible for processing and paying approved vendor invoices, employee reimbursements, and authorized expenses using the companies tracking software.
- Processing state tax payments on a quarterly basis
- Entering vendor and invoice information into Aderant accounts payable module and reviewing for data entry accuracy and that duplicate entries/payments have been eliminated per invoice
- Consolidating and distributing printed checks with appropriate documentation and obtaining proper signatures on checks; requesting cashier’s checks from the bank and ensuring delivery
- Two-year college degree required
- 2+ years of office/accounting experience with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and automated accounting systems. Aderant and Chrome River experience, a plus.
- Ability to prepare accurate, highly detailed work product.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize workload effectively.
- Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly.