Sr. Statistician Methodologist (TS/SCI)
An analytics and data solutions company that delivers customized solutions to clients, is seeking a qualified Sr. Statistician Methodologist with an active TS/SCI clearance to join their growing team.
This person will work to provide statistical methodology and project management support for government originated data analysis. Responsibilities also include, developing tactical study plans, perform quantitative research, and provide written summaries of study results. Provide IC and DoD clients with relative costs and benefits of alternative approaches, and assist them in selecting approaches that maximize rigor within organizational constraints. Select and implement statistical analysis appropriate to the problems.
Effectively communicate in written documents and oral briefings why studies were initiated, justification of methods selected, results, conclusions, and recommendations. Engage clients on design and methodological issues in a manner consistent with their needs and expectations. Evaluate the relative advantage of collecting new data versus using extant data. Define statistical design and methodology to meet client information needs. Consult with clients on design and methodology and provide input for client proposals and develop new applications and methodologies for existing or newly acquired data. Lead design efforts in selecting statistical methodology for use in the development and launch of new products.
• 5+ years of experience in advanced data analytics
• Master's Degree in a field using advanced data analytics or a Ph.D with 2+ years of experience
• Exceptionally strong methodological and analytic skills, especially in multi-variate analysis and recommendation systems
• Advanced proficiency in statistical programming software, (e.g. Celect, Netica, SAS, R, SPSS, Matlab, Python, Scala)
• Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance