Sr. Software Engineer -- TS/SCI Required (Java)
An analytics and data solutions company that delivers customized solutions to clients, is seeking a qualified Sr. Software Engineer with TS/SCI clearance to join their growing team.
This person will be responsible for supporting customers in analyzing data using descriptive, exploratory, predictive, explanatory, and prescriptive methods with the creation of automation using the latest machine learning, business intelligence, search, and intelligent data technologies. This person will also be creating and modifying applications using Java, distributed processing, and web technologies as part of a broader development team.
- Research, design, develop, analyze, and modify Cloud-based enterprise-wide systems and applications software.
- Support the planning of system and development deployment and meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluate the interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of the overall system, identify optimizations, and convincingly communicate recommendations to customers and team.
- Provide expertise in the use of Cloud architectures and solutions to support software development in a DevOps environment.
- TS/SCI Clearance Required
- BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Engineering
- Experience with distributed data processing architectures and frameworks
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with ETL processes
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) technologies a plus