A law firm with offices in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a full-time Bankruptcy/Litigation to join their team. This person will be responsible for providing support to commercial litigation and bankruptcy attorneys and paralegals.
- Prepare legal documents to meet the various court specifications.
- Electronically file documents via PACER and State Court e-filing systems.
- Maintain pleading files in all assigned matters
- Enter time diaries in DTE.
- Prepare binders, trial notebooks, exhibits, etc. for hearings and trials.
- Prepare documents for service of process as required
- Compile and prepare reports and presentations
- Document review projects as assigned
- 3+ years of experience as a paralegal or paralegal assistant.
- Commercial litigation, bankruptcy, foreclosure or real estate experience optimal.
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern office practices and procedures. Good knowledge of effective proofreading techniques. Comprehensive knowledge of MS office.
- Must be able to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.