Marketing and Business Development Coordinator
A law firm with offices in Washington, D.C. is seeking a full-time Marketing and Business Development Coordinator to join their team. This person will focus on and coordinate marketing and business development activity tracking, develop and maintain key metrics reporting, and assist with supporting the firm’s BD and client relations efforts. This position will also coordinate the development, tracking, review, reporting, and analysis of the firm’s professional technical experience.
- General support and processing of a variety of BD activities that aid proposals, presentations, meetings, and in-house educational programs our attorneys present to clients and prospects.
- Cooordinate logistics for internal business development meetings.
- Produce BD-related reports on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis for distribution in the firm.
- Responsible for surveys, awards, and directories the firm participates in, including tracking the client references, client nominations, survey submissions, and recognitions for the firm.
- Develop, track, and maintain information related to the firm’s professionals including their internal professional file, biographies (including short pitch bios, elevator pitches, and specific event bios), their technical experience, and coordinate updates and reporting through the firm’s experience database.
- Cachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience in a professional business environment.
- Experience with CRM, database programs, and document management systems, and a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, willingness to be a team player, and the ability to deal well with changing assignments and priorities, work well under pressure, meet frequent deadlines, and prioritize multiple tasks.