IT Support Specialist (Weekday and Weekend Hours)
An international law firm with offices in Washington, DC is seeking a qualified IT Support Specialist.
The IT Support specialist will be responsible for supporting the firm and clients by providing end-user support services, troubleshooting assistance, and problem resolution via telephone, remote desktop connection, and/or visits to user locations. This person will also be responsible for setting-up and quality assurance testing of new hardware and software for existing and new end-users in the copany and other duties as assigned.
PLEASE NOTE: The hours for this position are 3:00pm - 11:30pm Monday through Friday.
This is a permanent, direct hire opportunity. Interested candidates should apply directly to this job posting.
- Bachelors' Degree in technology related field
- 4+ years of experience in desktop support
- Experience supporting a Windows environment and MS Office applications
- Experience supporting workstations, laptops, printers, and related equipment
- Ability to work additional hours, as needed