An international law firm with offices in Washington, D.C. is seeking a full-time e-billing specialist to join their growing financial team. This person will be responsible for supporting the billing department and attorneys by setting up new clients / matters for e-billing. This position will also submit invoices and monitor e-billed client accounts to ensure that client invoices are accurate and successfully submitted in a timely manner.
- Reviewing client guidelines and working closely with Billing Specialists and Billing Partners Team to ensure compliance with billing guidelines and proper set up of matters; ensuring matters, rates, timekeepers and budgets are in place for e-billing prior to invoice submission
- Working closely with Billing Attorneys and secretarial staff to resolve issues with rejected invoices
- Working closely with the Collections Team to communicate special circumstances and status of resubmissions
- Monitoring external e-billing websites and E-Billing Hub for invoice updates
- Associate’s degree required, bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years of e-billing experience; law firm experience preferred.
- Experience with Elite Enterprise, 3E or Aderant accounting software.
- Familiarity with various e-billing software vendors, a demonstrated proficiency in MicroSoft Office Suite including strong Excel is required.