HRIS QA Analyst - Payroll Exp. a Must
A software development company with offices in Florham Park, NJ is looking for a manual HRIS QA Analyst to join their growing team. The successful candidate must have QA experience in HR, payroll and payroll taxes. This person must also have experience researching tax / regulatory changes and have the ability to do proper documentation.
- Developing test plans and running test scenarios for all product changes and new features.
- Communicating test results to programming staff.
- Maintaining the list of open product enhancements.
- Participating in product enhancement prioritization meetings.
- Maintaining and updating product documentation.
- Conducting webinars to introduce new features to internal staff and clients.
- Monitoring and researching regulatory changes to determine which will affect the HRIS product with a focus on HR & Benefits.
This is a permanent, direct hire opportunity. Interested candidates should apply directly to this job posting. Will consider relocation at the candidate's expense.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, HR, Management, IT, MIS, computer science or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of manual Quality Assurance experience, including developing and administering test plans.
- Strong written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to write product documentation.
- Advanced MS Office skills.