A national law firm with offices in Wilmington, DE is seeking a full time Bankruptcy/Litigation Paralegal to join their team. This person will be responsible for document retrieval, organization and review, deposition digesting,monitoring of document production and trial preparation assistance, document review and drafting, case management and calendaring.
This is a full-time opportunity, interested candidates should apply directly to the job posting.
- College degree and/or paralegal certificate required.
- 2+ years of experience in bankruptcy/litigation paralegal work.
- Experience with chapter 11 matters is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of, and ability to electronically file (CM/ECF) pleadings also required.
- Experience with electronic discovery is a plus.
- Overtime required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe plus.