Service Desk Analyst
An international law firm with offices in Washginton, D.C. is seeking a full-time Service Desk Analyst (SEE DAYS AND HOURS BELOW). The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support.Responsibilities include providing end-user support services, troubleshooting assistance, and problem resolution via telephone, remote desktop connection, and/or visits to user locations; exhibiting ownership and timely resolution of all incident tickets and change orders; interacting directly with other IT groups to determine the proper remediation for an issue; setting-up and quality assurance testing of new hardware and software for existing and new end-users.
Service Desk Analyst Hours (PLEASE INDICATE WHICH SHIFTS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WHEN APPLYING)
10:00 AM to 6:30 PM, Monday through Friday
1:30 PM to 10:00 PM, Monday through Friday
11:00 AM to 11:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday and 2:00 PM to 9:45 PM, Monday and Tuesday
10:15 AM to 7:00 PM, Thursday & Friday and 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM Saturday & Sunday
- 4+years of experience in end-user support.
- Two-year college degree from an accrediated university
- Experience implementing, maintaining and supporting Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Technical experience configuring and supporting workstations, laptops, printers, and related equipment.
- Flexibility to work additional shifts as needed.