Marketing Information Specialist
An international law firm with offices in Washington, DC is seeking a full-tiem Marketing Information Specialist to join their Marketing team. This person will be responsible for rolling out a new experience software platform, developing processes and workflows to collect experience data and being actively involved in keeping our experience information accurate, robust and up-to-date. This person will be involved in gathering feedback from users, keeping the data fresh and planning improvements that address the needs of constituents across the company, including lawyers, marketing, IT, finance, matter intake, business development and recruiting.
• Working with the Director of Business Development on planning, implementation and deployment of a new industry-leading experience database platform.
• Preparing existing data, including addressing data quality issues, for migration of existing experience data to the new system.
• Developing and making recommendations on configuration options, workflows, processes, fields, and data taxonomies for the new platform.
• Serving as the experience database ambassador within the Firm and encouraging maximum adoption. Leading training and support for Marketing staff on the effective use of the software.
• Creating effective communications including documentation for various stakeholders on the planning, implementation and use of experience resources.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of prior experience working at a law firm or relevant professional services firm.
- Prior experience as a legal assistant/paralegal or in legal marketing
- Experience with databases required. Experience with experience databases preferred, especially with software of the Foundation Software Group.
- Deep understanding of law firms and of the scope of work handled by large law firms.
- Experience documenting and communicating processes and workflows.
- Experience with managing data and data entry.