Talent Development Assistant
An international law firm with offices in Washington, D.C. is seeking a full-time Talent Development Assistant to join their human resources team. This person will be responsible for assisting the Attorney Recruiting and Legal Personnel teams.
- Process and maintain applications for summer associate and lateral associate candidates in applicant database
- Provide administrative support for on-campus interview, callback interview and offer decision-making processes for summer associate candidates
- Provide administrative and logistical support for summer associate program orientation, assignment and evaluation process, and events
- Provide administrative and logistical support for professional development andcareer counseling programming, meetings and events
- Provide administrative and logistical support for new associate on-boarding and orientation
- Provide administrative and logistical support for Diversity & Inclusion programming, meetings and events; process and track department expenses and invoices
- Manage Chief Talent Officer’s calendar, travel and expenses; process expenses for Directors and Managers in the Talent Development Department
- Four-year college degree
- 2+ years of administrative support experience in professional services, corporate or law firm environment or a minimum of four years of administrative support experience in a professional services, corporate or law firm environment required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in HTML preferred.
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary including attending Talent Development related events.