Practice Management Coordinator
An international law firm with offices in NYC is seeking a full-time Practice Management Coordinator. This person will be responsible for providing a combination of technical, analytical and administrative support to the Practice Management Team and the Chief Talent Officer.
• Supporting the Practice Management Team in assisting Firm and Practice Group Leadership in business planning and analysis, report preparations, meetings and communications.
• Centralizing the Practice Management internal communications, including developing substantive internal team meeting agendas and executing PM-specific events.
• Managing Practice Management shared document workspace, including reporting, budgets and expenses, ad hoc projects, etc.
• Assisting in the coordination of practice group meetings and presentations.
• Identifying and coordinating training opportunities for the PM Team on internal and external tools, processes and technology.
• Assisting with modification and roll-out of Practice Management-specific tools, including online reporting and matter management applications.
• Acting as a first point of contact to the Practice Management team, which includes monitoring the team inbox and responding
to and relaying requests as appropriate.
• Reviewing and analyzing data, including issue-spotting and confirming report accuracy.
• Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting.
• 2+ years of experience in a law firm, professional services or corporate environment (Practice Management, Business Development, Talent Development, Financial Services, or Accounting experience a plus).
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
• Must possess financial, analytical and project management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, service mentality and sensitivity to confidential information.