Data Scientist (TS/SCI Required)
An analytics and data solutions company that delivers customized solutions to clients, is seeking a qualified Data Scientist with TS/SCI clearance to join their growing team.
The Data Scientist will be responsible for both technical and business analytics knowledge and skills. The person will work to gather and understand their client’s unique business requirements and develop and build customized solutions to meet their client's analytic and reporting needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with client stakeholders to identify business problems of significant value
- Translating business problems into specific requirements to develop analytics solutions
- Working closely with customer and Nuwave leadership to set strategy and define success criteria for a project
- Ensuring successful deployment of client’s analytics solutions and leveraging pre-existing analytics industry knowledge and technical integration and development skills to ensure project success
- Supporting clients who seek to develop their descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics capabilities
- Disseminating broad knowledge of analytics tools, applications and techniques
- 4+ years’ experience in business and technology consulting services with a strong track record of progressive experience and responsibility.
- Knowledge of data modeling, data warehousing, database design, data mining techniques, data search indexing, business intelligence, big data ecosystem, microservice design/orchestration, and web services
- Knowledge of analytics vendors, platforms, and marketplace, especially SPSS, SAS, R, Matlab, Celect, DataRobot, Netica
- Top Secret/SCI Clearance Required