AWS API Application Developer - Must have Secret Clearance
An analytics and data management company is seeking a full-time AWS API Application Developer to join their team. This person will be responsible for helping to create multi-tenant SaaS Architecture. They will be working on projects to develop highly scalable backend services using AWS cloud. They will also assist our customers with cloud data integration into 3rd
• Minimum National Background Check (NACI), Active Secret Clearance REQUIRED
• A Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience in an IT related field
• Experience developing applications in AWS cloud environment using cloud-native services, API Gateway, and microservices focusing on RESTful web services using JSON to serialize data being transferred
• Experience with the creation of different AWS services like API, RDS instance and Lambda to build a serverless application (AWS Lambda using Node.js)
• Experience with creating/accessing a Redshift cluster and doing data warehouse/data analytics.
• Experience with creating different S3 buckets and write Lambda to move files from FTP server to S3 etc.
• Experience using AWS SDK, Java, Node.js, CLI, and scripting
• Experience with Agile Development
• AWS Developer certification desired