CRM Coordinator - InterAction
An international law firm with offices in Washington, D.C. is seeking a full-time CRM Coordinator to join their growing team. This person will be responsible for collecting and maintaining client information in support of firm-wide marketing and client development efforts.
- Maintain all master and marketing/event mailing lists; ensure security groups are established and maintained; regularly audit lists against established “list hygiene” parameters and take appropriate actions to resolve data quality issues.
- Create folders for campaign marketing lists; perform advanced/complex searches to meet campaign-audience criteria and populate lists; create and share web links to marketing lists and key functions.
- Oversee the subscription management and email delivery failures processes and complete or route contacts’ requests to update preferences and/or data.
- Suggest ways to improve list quality and highlight opportunities to segment lists.
- Manage data cleanup tasks for mailing list contact records including monitoring the system for duplicate contacts, merging duplicate contacts, ensuring contacts are associated with companies, etc.
- Monitor CRM mailbox(es) and resolve or route requests,
- Serve as primary trainer for ARC support and administrative staff with respect to marketing contacts and list management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of CRM experience with LexisNexis InterAction.
- Knowledge of CRM and Data Quality Management concepts.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Strong Internet research search skills and proficiency with Customer Relationship Software platform LexisNexis InterAction required. Experience with financial databases will also be considered.
- Excellent research skills.
- Ability to manipulate data in common formats such as Excel and .CSV files.
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.