Human Resources Coordinator
An international law firm with offices in Washington, D.C. is seeking a full-time Human Resources Coordinator to join their team. The person will assist the Director of Support Staff and Staff Recruiting Manager with the logistics, scheduling and administrative aspects to the full-cycle recruitment process for all non-attorney positions as well as all temporary positions for the U.S. offices. The Coordinator will report to the Staff Recruiting Manager and Director of Support Staff.
- • Scheduling interviews (telephone, in person, videoconference) which includes requesting conference rooms, sending calendar invitations, notifying the lobby of each office, requesting VC technology as needed, creating recruiting checklists, updating viRecruit and updating the recruiting documents. Also, greeting all DC office candidates.
• Emailing candidates the software assessments and Firm application in advance and ensuring the information is received and disseminated to the Director of Support Staff and Staff Recruiting Manager prior to the interview.
• Maintaining the viRecruit database which includes: entering/accepting candidates into the database, entering interview information, following up for feedback, closing applicant files and sending self-identification emails to candidates as needed.
• Posting new positions on the Firm website, Intranet as well as other external sites.
• Contacting employment agencies when new positions open. The Coordinator is the primary contact job boards.
• Conducting reference checks and verifying dates of employment
• Participating in the hiring of temporary staff.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Must possess strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to build relationships and gain the trust of internal stakeholders and other administrative staff members.
- Must possess good judgment and decision making skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.