HRIS QA - Quality Assurance Analyst
A software development company with offices in Durham, NC is looking for a manual HRIS QA Analyst to join their growing team. The successful candidate must have QA experience in HR, payroll and payroll taxes. This person must also have experience researching tax / regulatory changes and have the ability to do proper documentation.
- Developing test plans and running test scenarios for all product changes and new features.
- Communicating test results to programming staff.
- Maintaining the list of open product enhancements.
- Participating in product enhancement prioritization meetings.
- Maintaining and updating product documentation.
- Conducting webinars to introduce new features to internal staff and clients.
- Monitoring and researching regulatory changes to determine which will affect the HRIS product with a focus on HR & Benefits.
This is a permanent, direct hire opportunity. Interested candidates should apply directly to this job posting. Will consider relocation at the candidate's expense.