Client Services Coordinator
An international law firm with offices in San Francisco, CA is seeking a full-time Client Services Coordinator to join their team. This person will be responsible for assisting the Director of Client Service & Compliance with providing support to the Relationship Partners to ensure the compliance with client guidelines and other client and requirements.
- Coordinating with the Pricing Team on negotiation of initial client billing rates and billing rate increases and preparing and submitting budget estimates to clients
- Coordinating with Client Account Specialists and Billing Specialists to prepare and submit monthly accruals to clients
- Communicating with clients and with eBill groups to obtain approvals from clients and eBilling systems for the addition of new timekeepers
- Communicating client time entry rules to timekeepers and ensuring that time entries comply with client-specific timekeeping rules
- Coordinating with the eBill team to resolve eBilling rejections, short-pays and other issues; coordinating with the Client Service team to ensure adherence to Billing Guidelines
- Reviewing and editing preliminary prebills and coordinating with Client Account Specialists regarding Accounts Receivable inquiries and follow-up.
• Four-year college degree preferred. Equivalent experience considered.
• Prior experience in a law firm environment.
• Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook. Aderant experience is a plus.
• Ability to prepare accurate, highly detailed work product.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly.
• Ability to work additional hours as needed.