An international law firm with offices in New York City is seeking a full-time Operations Coordinator to join their team.
The Operations Department of Arnold & Porter has an opening for an Operations Coordinator in the New York office. This person will be responsibel for providing administrative support to the Operations Specialist, the NY Director of Administration, and the Director of Operations.
- Orders Firm-branded procurement including business cards and buck slips, as well as notary stamps and seals.
- Maintains building COI’s for NY operations and facilities vendors.
- Coordinates all NY building work orders.
- Assists in preventive maintenance scheduling and oversight of all regular and incidental vendors including HVAC, drain cleaning, pest control, etc.
- Assists in the coordination and implementation of all office/subtenant related construction projects.
- Ensures regular walk-through of space is done to record obvious damage to walls, carpet, doors, etc.
- Develops and maintains an automated program to track damage and coordinate timely and economical repairs.
- Assists in the planning and coordination of office-wide events.
- Coordinates the processing invoices through Chrome River.
- Assists in developing and monitoring budgets for NY operational cost centers, reporting significant variances with explanations to the Operations Specialist in accordance with established procedures.
- Assists in tracking expenses and preparing the annual Business Plan for Operations.
- 2+ years of experience working in a law firm or professional services environment. Preferably in Operations or Facilities.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and databases.
- Detail oriented with dedication to timely follow up.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
- Capable of handling many projects simultaneously.
- High degree of trustworthiness commensurate with handling confidential and sensitive material.
- Flexibility for working additional hours.