Human Resources Coordinator
An international law firm with offices in Midtown, New York is seeking a full-time Talent Coordinator to join their human resources team. This person will be responsible for assisting the Attorney Recruiting and Legal Personnel teams.
• Assisting/coordinating orientation and integration of all new associates and staff attorneys in the NY office.
• Processing and managing pre-employment requirements (references, conflict checks, offer letters, etc.)
• Coordinating paperwork for new associate and staff attorney hires (arrival notices, orientation schedules, orientation packets, personnel files, personnel authorization forms).
• Tracking bar admissions and assisting with the bar admissions process as needed.
• Working with the Attorney Recruiting team, office recruiting committees and hiring partners to develop and implement an overall recruiting strategy and program
• Coordinating the on campus interview process, including but not limited to registration, scheduling, preparing interview materials and submitting feedback forms to participating law schools.
• Coordinating campus outreach events including on-campus events designed to market the Firm
• Assisting with summer associate program planning, including but not limited to, planning events, coordinating summer associate arrival dates, handling pre-arrival communications, scheduling orientation and trainings and facilitating the end of summer departure process.
• Supporting lateral associate interview process including identifying/presenting candidates and scheduling interviews.
• Four-year college degree
• 2+ years of administrative experience in professional services, corporate or law firm environment.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• viDesktop platform experience a plus.
• Confidentiality is essential.
• Proficiency in handling a number of projects simultaneously.
• Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.